- 700 Gram Potato
- 4 Tablespoon cooking oil
- ½ Teaspoon salt or according to taste
- ¼ Teaspoon garam masala
- ½ Teaspoon cumin seeds (Zeera) powder
- ½ Teaspoon coriander (Dhaniya) powder
- ½ Teaspoon chili (LalMirch) powder (to taste)
- Boil the potatoes with skin till they are soft. Let them cool and then peel them. Cut them in to dice shape one inch.
- In a nonstick pan heat oil at medium heat. Add the potatoes and lightly stir till golden brown. Stir occasionally.
- Add all the spices and stir till all the potatoes are coated with spices.
- Remove and serve.
- This can be a great snack or a tea item when guests are coming over and you quickly need to fix something.
Have finger licking tea time with the spicy potato bites that are easy to make and have a seasoned flavor.