- 1 cup:besan flour
- 1 cup: water
- 1 small onion: chopped
- ½ teaspoon: salt
- ¼ teaspoon: cumin seeds (Zeera)
- 2-3 green chilies
- 2 teaspoon: crushed red chilies
- 1 small potato finely chopped
- ½ cup: finely chopped spinach
- 1 pinch soda
- ½ teaspoon: whole coriander (Dhaniya) seeds
- 1 cup oil for frying
- Serving: 3 to 4 persons
- Mix besan and water and keep mixing until is turns in to a thick paste.
- Add salt and chilli powder and mix well.
- Add all other ingredients to it and mix well.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Use a teaspoon to drop the paste in to the oil to form balls.
- Fry till golden brown. Sprinkle chaat masala on them once fried.
Serve with green chilli sauce, mint sauce, tomato ketchup.
Snacks lovers would never say no to hot and spicy dishes like pakora. It is one of the easiest preparations of all the snacks variety and also takes very less time so lets try.