1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1/2 cup thinly sliced Celery
1/2 cup chopped Onion (1 medium)
4 cups Whole Milk
1 (10 ounces) can Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
1 tablespoon snipped Fresh Dill or 1 teaspoon Dried Dill Weed
1/4 teaspoon Caraway Seeds
1/4 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
1/8 teaspoon Coarse Salt
1 large Baking Potato, peeled, if desired, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1-1/3 cups)
8 ounces fresh or frozen Boneless, Skinless Salmon Fillets, cut into ¾-inch cubes
2 Bacon Strips, cooked crisp, drained and crumbled
2. Sauté celery and onion until tender.
3. Stir in whole milk, condensed cream of celery soup, fresh dill, caraway seeds, fresh ground black pepper, and coarse salt.
4. Stir in potato cubes. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
5. Cover stockpot with lid. Simmer 20 minutes
6. Fold in salmon.
7. Simmer uncovered 5 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily.
2. Garnish with crumbled bacon and enjoy the delicious & hot Salmon and Potato Chowder soup.
Enjoy the delicious & hot Salmon and Potato Chowder soup.