Pakistani Eid is usually about traditional food recipes. However this Pakistani Eid this recipe will help you delight everyone with a food recipe that is different from usual. For this Pakistani Eid try this yummy steak recipe, it is an out of the usual choice and also very easy to make.Ingredients for steak recipe
- 4 (6 ounce) rib-eye steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
Directions for steak recipe
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Rub each steak lightly with olive oil – this is to ensure that the steaks don’t stick to the grill. Season steak with salt and pepper. Rub fresh garlic into both sides of each steak. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Place the steaks on the preheated grill, and immediately turn after 30 seconds (this first turn is to ensure that one side is seared). Place the fresh rosemary sprigs on top. Cook steak 7 minutes per side, to desired doneness, remembering to remove the rosemary sprigs before turning, and to replace on top of the meat after turning.
Every Pakistani Eid is about traditional food; do something this time and try this easy steak recipe.