Pakistani food recipes are one of its kind in the world and Pakistani cuisines are appreciated. On Eid, especially Pakistani food recipes are very important as the slaughtered animals meat is used in Pakistani food recipes. To celebrate Eid the below recipe is one which will win your guests over. From the Pakistani food recipes the below is a meatloaf which can be made from the beef mince.
• 1 slice bread
• 1 pound ground beef meat
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 teaspoon mustard powder
• 3/4 cup canned diced tomatoes, drained
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 dash ground black pepper
• 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Crumble the bread slice into crumbs and set aside. Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Thoroughly mix ground beef meat, onion, egg, ground mustard, tomatoes, and salt, pepper, and bread crumbs in a large dish.
- Form the meat mixture into a loaf shape about 8×4 inches and place into the middle of the baking dish. Apply ketchup to the top and sides of the meatloaf.
- Bake in preheated oven until meat is no longer pink and ketchup forms a glaze over the meatloaf, 1 1/2 hours. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Pakistan food is well liked all over the world because of its spices and richness. Beef is a lot used in Pakistan recipes especially on Eid when many people slaughter cows on Eid.