There is no exaggeration in this fact that our jobs are contributing a significant role in making us fat. Years of research in different parts of the world is enough to ensure this fact that how can our job and work routines can make us fat.
- Consumption of poor quality foods containing too much calories and fats including fast foods like burger and pizzas.
- Consuming too much sodas drinks and caffeine containing drinks like coke, lime soda, tea and coffee.
- Indulge in pressure of work too much that leads to anxiety and sleeping disorders.
- Avoiding physical activities and exercise and stay inactive in front of computer for the longer period of time.
Solutions Against this Obesity during your unhealthy routine of job:
- Take healthy food and spend some times for your diet which is more important for you as compared to your hectic routine of job. As a famous saying is “Health is Wealth”.
- Avoid unhealthy fast foods containing many calories.
- Avoid soft drinks and more sugar containing drinks and caffeine containing energizers.
- Take apple and other these types of healthy vegetables and fruits during your working hours instead of other poor quality stuffs.
- Avoid taking too much pressure of work, and you should have the abilities to cope with your anxiety of work and don’t let this anxiety to disturb your sleep which is harmful for your health.
- Try to live happy, comfortable, energetic life with a positive attitude towards your daily life routine.
- Do exercise daily according to your physical capacity.
- Do yoga for your relaxation.
- Avoid fats which contain more calories as compared to carbohydrates and proteins. Specially saturated fats ( animal fats) are responsible for obesity, try to use monounsaturated or polyunsaturated fats (plants fats) in your daily use which contain less calories as compared to saturated fats.
Lower physical activity, consumption of poor quality and junk food is the reason of obesity. By adopting few healthier routine in our life we can get rid of these extra fats in our body.