- 2 Cups milk powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon oil
- 1 Tablespoon white flour (maida)
- ½ Tablespoon semolina (suji)
- 2 Teaspoon baking powder
- oil for deep frying
- 2 Cups sugar
- 2 Cups water
- 4-5 Green cardamom (ChhotiIlaichi)
- Few drops of Kewra essence
- First of all prepare the syrup by dissolving sugar in water.
- Add the seeds and keep cooking till it boils. Remove from heat and put aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and make dough. Make small balls from the dough around 32-36.
- Deep fry the balls until they turn brown.
- Add the ball to the syrup.
Serving: 12-15 persons
GulabJamuns are a delight in winters. You can make them at home too and serve hot. They are one of the specialties of winter.