- 2 boneless chicken breast halves – cut into strips and marinated in lemon, red pepper, fried coriander, salt, chilli sauce, chaat masala and 1 tablespoon yougurt)
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic
- Half teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons Tomato salsa or Tomato sauce
- Rogni Naan
- Shredded Cheese
- Heat oil in fry pan and fry garlic and cumin, as the aroma comes out add marinated chicken and fry it till it is tender and fully cooked.
- Add the onions and fry until they are translucent. Mix the salsa or tomato sauce according to your taste.
- Fill half of 1 Naan with the chicken mixture and cheese, then fold the Naan over the full half, repeat the process for other Naans and bake them in a pre-heated oven, only for 5 minutes for cheese to melt completely.
- Now take your Desi Quesadillas out and garnish them with cream, tomatoes and green coriander. Enjoy hot with soft drink!
A delicious desi version of famous Mexican quesadillas for all those Mexican food lovers to tantalize your taste buds with the spice and aroma of Mexican-meets-Pakistani taste!