- 6 cups White Flour (maida)
- 6 teaspoon Milk Powder
- 200 gram Oil or Margarine
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 6 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 3 teaspoon Yeast
- Mix all the ingredients and make dough. Cover the mixture with a damp cloth and leave it for 2-3 hours at room temperature.
- Divide the mixture evenly in to 12 parts.
- Roll out each part to make a chappati just as the size of a pizza crust.
- Bake in oven at 350* till they turn light brown.
To make the Naans more interesting you can also add cheese and chili flakes on the top before baking. The cheese will melt and it will be really yummy.
Everyone loves Naan as they make the food become even more delicious. There are so many kinds of naan and now instead of rushing to market and buying them one can easily make them at home with this recipe.