- 1 Kg chops
- 1 Teaspoon salt (according to taste)
- 2-3 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon garlic (Lehsan) paste
- ½ Teaspoon chili (Lal Mirch) powder
- 1 Teaspoon garam masala
- 1 Tablespoon ginger (Adrak) paste
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper (Kali Mirch) powder.
- Oil for frying
- Add ¾ salt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, chili powder, and garam masala to the chops.
- Half cook in a pot on low heat. Add water if you think is necessary. When it is more than half tender remove from heat.
- Whip the egg with ¼ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon black pepper.
- Dip the chops one by one in the whipped egg and coat with breadcrumbs. Deep fry.
- Serve with mint chutney and naan.
Serving: 3 to 4 persons
Chops Fried is too spicy but appetizing recipe that feasts anytime in a day. Try this gorgeous combo of crispy and juicy chops at home.