- 1 Kg chicken
- 6-7 Tablespoon yogurt
- 2 Teaspoon ginger (Adrak) paste
- 2 Teaspoon garlic (Lehsan) paste
- ½ Teaspoon salt (according to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon chili (Lal Mirch) powder
- ½ Teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2-3 Tablespoon oil
- 2 Lemon
- Mix all the spices and ingredients together and coat the chicken. Leave it for marinating 3-4 hours.
- Heat oil in a pot. Add chicken to it and cook on high heat to let the water dry.
- You can also bake it in the oven on 400*F
- Serve with salad and naan
Serving: 3-4 persons
Chicken cooked with yoghurt and lemon adds tanginess to the curry. Enjoy this Chicken Yogurt recipe and have a finger licking lunch time.