- 325 Grams boneless chicken pieces
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Medium onion coarsely chopped
- 2-3 Cloves garlic (Lehsan)
- 1-2 Green chilies coarsely chopped
- Handful of coriander (Dhaniya) leaves
- 125 Gram besan flour
- 1 Teaspoon coriander (Dhaniya) powder
- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin seeds(Zeera)
- ½ Teaspoon garam masala
- ½ Teaspoon chili (Lal Mirch) powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt or according to taste
- 1 Pinch soda bicarbonate
- Oil for deep-frying
- Put the onion, garlic, green chilies and coriander with half the water in the blender and blend to a fine paste. In a bowl mix together the besan flour, dhaniya powder, zeera, garam masala, chili powder, salt and soda.
- Add the blended liquid and rest of the water and mix well to forma thick paste.
- Put in the chicken pieces and mix well so that the chicken is well coated with this mixture.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
Serve: Serve with ketchup, mint chutney and tea
Chicken Pakoras are the best snack for evening tea. Try making them at home and serve with tea in your garden and enjoy with family.