- Chicken boneless (chopped) 1/2 kg
- Oil (for deep frying) as required
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Onion (small and chopped) 1
- Plain flour 1/2 cup
- Bread crumbs 1 cup
- Egg 1
- Add chicken pieces in a pot.
- Add garlic paste, black pepper and salt in it.
- Also add onion in it and mix well.
- Add this meat mixture in chopper to mince it.
- Put in fridge for a while.
- Make small nugget shapes from the meat.
- Coat them in plain flour.
- Beat an egg.
- Dip in egg and then coat in bread crumbs.
- Heat some oil in a pan.
- Deep fry the nuggets.
In this Ramadan try this Iftar items chicken nuggets recipe.