- 2 packets of biscuit (Tiger, Marie or Super)
- Condense Milk
- Thickened Cream, whipped
- Grated dark chocolate to garnish
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and pulse to make crumbs.
- Heat a teaspoon of butter in fry pan and add biscuit crumbs.
- Make a layer of biscuit crumbs in a bowl and top it with a tablespoon of condense milk
- Cut 5 or 6 bananas in slice and arrange them in a layer on condense milk
- Lastly, top it all with thick whipped cream and sprinkle grated dark chocolate
- Chill it for an hour and enjoy this deliciously yummy banana biscuit sweet temptation with family.
This creamy sweet temptation will take you to a world called 'pleasure'!