- 1 kg baisan
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup sugar(u can add more if u want)
- Dry fruits(badam)
- Seeds of 4-5 small illaichi
- Oil (as required but it should be more than ghee)
- Mix oil & ghee
- Put oil and some ghee & 2-3 seeds of ilaichi
- Then add baisan in it & start mixing them till it becomes golden brown
- In another karhai or pan and add remaining ghee & oil & ilaichi in it
- Add flour(atta) in it & do the same procces till it changes it colour or till it smells.
- Then add baisan, cream, sugar & all dry fruits till suger melts.
- Mix well. Remove from heat and set it aside to cool.
- Now make small size laddos out of it.
- Serve with garnishing of dry chopped nuts.
This festive sweet is made in several ways. Following is the simple and easy recipe of making these delicious laddos at home.