- Bread (slices) 10
- Fresh cream 1 packet
- Sugar 150 gm
- Khoya 1/2 cup
- Milk 2-1/2 cup
- Hot milk 1 tbsp
- Almond (sliced) 1 tbsp
- Pistachio (sliced) 1 tbsp
- Kewra water 1 tbsp
- Saffron 1/2 tsp
- Cut bread sliced into 4 pieces, fry in ghee till golden in color.
- Dissolve saffron and sugar in one cup of milk.
- Pour over the fried bread arranged in a tray.
- Mix together the remaining 1 cup milk with cream and khoya, blend for 1 minute.
- Pour over the soaked bread, leave it for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle sliced almonds, sliced pistachio, kewra water and bake in a preheated oven on 180 degree C for 15 minutes.
Shahi Tukray is a rich bread pudding recipe with dry fruits, flavoured with cream, khoya and almonds.