To save your little one you should opt to make a baby proof home room by room.
- Keep fans, space heaters and other things that can cause severe burns and cuts out of your baby’s reach.
- Install baby proof products like electrical outlet plugs to protect your baby from shock.
- Your baby proof home must have locked windows and safe furniture.
- Keep pillows and other soft toys out of the crib for your child’s safety.
- To have a baby proof home, keep small jewelry, perfumes and colognes, belts, shoe polish and other such materials out of baby’s reach.
- If you have a room refrigerator, you can have a baby proof home by removing refrigerator magnets. Such smaller things can pose a choking risk for your baby.
Bathroom is the place where baby proof products are must-have.
- Turn off the hot water in the bathtub so that if your baby accidentally turns on the water he/she is not burned by it.
- You can have a baby proof home by keeping medicines, cosmetics, razor blades and other accessories out of baby’s reach.
- Use baby proof products like faucet covers over the waterspout.
- Also remember to use baby proof products like toilet latch and door latch to keep your baby safe.
Some helpful tips for having a baby proof home are as follows:
- Make your place a baby proof home by hiding all electrical outlets behind furniture or covering them with plastic caps.
- Wrap the electrical cords and place them out of reach of your baby.
- Cover sharp corners of furniture by baby proof products like corner guards.
- Keep your floors clean and vacuumed. To have a baby proof home, remove all small objects that can accidentally result in causing choking.
- Keep all dresser drawers and knobs securely tight to make a baby proof home for your little one.
- Install proper baby proof products like latches on doors, dustbins or appliances to have a baby proof home.
Have a safe and baby proof home for your kids. Use this helpful checklist of some important household precautions to make your home a safe place for your little one.