- 250 gm Kabuli Chana
- 3 Potatoes
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala
- 1 small Onion
- ¼ inch Ginger piece (grated)
- 1 Tomato
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 to 1½ Lemons (juice)
- Salt to taste
- Boil the chana for 20 minutes.
- Wash the boiled chana and drain the water.
- Now boil potatoes, peel it and cut it into 1cm cubes.
- Chop onion into small pieces, cut tomato into medium pieces. Remove seeds from Green chili and chop it finely.
- Roast cumin powder.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and put green chili, ginger, onion into it for a minute.
- Now add Chana and potato and toss till they turn slightly brown.
- Add tomato and toss it over moderate heat. Now sprinkle cumin powder, red chili powder and chaat masala Put into a bowl and sprinkle fresh coriander and salt on it. For tangy flavor add lemon juice to it.
This dish can be turned into a mouth watering delicacy. If you want to try this, then wait no more!