- If you are in a mood of a contemporary style, than use the colour of neutrals, black and white. Black defines the background and walls in neutral shade give a wonderful backdrop this Eid. If you are more into colours than, walls and windows can be painted in pastel shades creating a bold and bright impact.
- Follow the rule of line and space in home décor, it is found in architectural details and is used in bold colour blocks, high ceilings, bare windows, and geometric shapes in wall art and sculpture.
- According to this rule, structural elements like air ducts from a ceiling, broken texture and plumbing pipes add stability and colours to contemporary décor. You can also paint them in bold contrasting colours this Eid.
- This home décor suggest that this Eid buy pieces which are clean, smooth and have various geometric shapes. Upholstered furniture should be used in black, white, or other tones. Fabrics used for this Eid, contemporary style fabric should be in wool, cotton, linen, silk, jute, and add textural appeal.
- This contemporary style believes that furniture pieces should be simple and uncluttered, without curves or decoration. Sofas, chairs, and ottomans should have exposed legs.
- For the comfort of the guests on Eid, pillows add a shot of colour and texture in clean geometric shapes.
- For contemporary style room, use spotlights or can lighting directed at a painting, poster, or print. These will help to draw the eye to the pieces you want to focus on.
- To create a welcoming space on Eid, use plants and flowers in large and dramatic style container.
- Frames in high-gloss or matte black, natural wood, or metal finishes are great for artwork on Eid.
Always remember that contemporary style is based on the idea of less is more! For home decor basic, bare, bold, and structural styles are more in. Ladies should use metal, stone and opaque for home décor this Eid.
When it comes to home decor on Eid, one should go for contemporary decor which is more in nowadays.