Smile Makeover is a popular term, today. Whether on TV or in the latest fashion magazine,
you’ll likely hear about the “life changing” effects of a person’s smile makeover.
In terms of cosmetic, smile makeovers can typically correct most deficits in a person’s smile.
One popular esthetic dentistry technique used in smile makeovers is teeth whitening.
Although effective for adjusting tooth color, teeth whitening is not effective in accurate other possible dental absence.
When your teeth are white and clean, you feel better about yourself – which means people now feel good about being with you and you feel comfortable with your smile.
It is very common for a person to have a flake tooth; it happens most frequently
when we bite into something harder than the enamel on our teeth. Not only can a flake
tooth possibly affect our appearance, left untreated a chipped tooth can lead to future
problems with the underlying root.
Some tips to keep your teeth white, clean and strong……..
• Avoid chewing extremely hard substances (e.g ice, hard candy, etc.)
• Avoid foods that can stain your teeth (e.g coffee, tea, wine, etc.)
• Go to your dentist regularly for check-ups
• Most dentists recommend cleaning your teeth at least twice a day
• Should it be necessary, your dentist should alert you of any special requirements your teeth might need
Smile Makeover is a popular term, today. Whether on TV or in the latest fashion magazine, you will likely hear about the life changing effects of a smile makeover.