The occurrence of brown spots on the face is one of the most irritating hurdles in beauty care for many women. Brown spots, also called age spots or liver spots, in some cases are also a sign of aging. Keeping in view the causes of brown spots, their occurrence can be reduced by effective skin care tips.
Though, many creams and lotions are easily available in the market nowadays to fight with brown spots, but the homemade skin care tips can do wonders for you. By using homemade skin care tips you cannot only save your money from wasting over expensive skin care products, but will also find miraculous results out of these skin care tips.
Following are some amazing homemade skin care tips that will clear some of your freckles and brown spots:
- One of the best skin care tips is to apply a sour lemon cream on your face. Let these homemade skin care tips work on your face for some time and then gently wipe off with a soft tissue. After applying these skin care tips, apply moisturizer on your face.
- Lemon juice is among the tried and tested homemade skin care tips for treating brown spots and freckles. Take advantage of these easy skin care tips and apply lemon juice with your fingers on the affected area to get your dark spots bleached.
- You can get rid of your brown spots by using homemade skin care tips on regular basis. The skin care tips involving vegetables and fruits masks such as those made up with apricots, strawberries, cucumbers and red currant will help lighten freckles.
- One of the smartest homemade skin care tips is to wash face with sour milk, which prevents irritation and skin dryness.
- In order to lighten your brown spots, you can also use homemade skin care tips involving horseradish juice or horseradish vinegar.
- Another skin care tips that can make your freckles invisible involves parsley juice mixed with equal amounts of lemon juice, orange juice and red currant juice.
- Before trying any of the skin care tips clean your face properly.
- Let your sun burn or skin damage heal before applying homemade skin care tips.
- Don’t apply lemon juice if you have a sensitive skin.
Keep all the masks away from your eyes.
Experience the wonders of homemade skin care tips and get rid of irritating brown spots from your face. With the help of natural products you can give a refreshing feeling to your skin.