2. If you blow-dry your hair with warm hair, you need to stop it. Instead, try to blow-dry your hair with the cool air. It will make the cuticle of your hair lay flat and your hair will appear shiny.
3. One tip to get rid of the hair frizz is to dab a drop or two of body moisturizer or lotion and run your hands through your hair to smooth it. Do not use excess of lotion as it will make your hair look greasy.
4. Take a spray bottle, mix your conditioner and water in small quantities and sprits the mix on your hair as your smooth it with your hands. This will help you get rid of the frizz and tangles.
5. Deep cleanse your hair with a mixture of equal parts of olive oil mixed with egg and mayonnaise or your regular conditioner. Dab the mixture in your hair and gently massage. Put on a towel and let the conditioner stay on your hair for 15 minutes. Wash your hair and shampoo.
6. Most of us damage our hair by rubbing it with the towel after shower. Do not do it! Instead, just wrap up your hair in the towel or leave it for 10 minutes. Rubbing causes split ends by damaging the cuticles which leads to frizz.
7. Rinse your hair with vinegar. Mix half cup of water with half cup of cider vinegar. Pour it on your head after shampooing and conditioning your hair. Wash your hair after 5 – 10 minutes.
For girls, nothing can be more annoying that the frizzy hair that makes it look as though it has been bombed - all that fly away thingummies. You can fight off the frizzy look with simple remedies.