Wedding day is a fortunate and important day in the life of every bride and it is natural for each one to want to look their extraordinary best, yet retain some of their inherent everyday charm. A bride should be beautiful and not overdone. It is love that makes her beautiful and not the makeup artist. She’s the star and has to look like a dream, her face translucent, soft and glowing.
Wedding Day is the most important day in the life of a woman and every young girl desire to look at her best on this blessed day in her life. Here are some tips to make you look as gorgeous as a queen:
– Use heavy-pigmented cream foundation and layer it with powder foundation to make the skin look smoother.
– Use powder foundation on neck, ears and chest too so that you don’t seem to have a highlighted face.
– Use a concealer shade similar to the foundation and mix both well.
– Learn some camouflage makeup tricks and buy its products to use on your big day.
– If you have combination skin, use water based foundation and a dry sponge.
– Hide the under eye circles by applying concealer. Blend it towards the nose and use downward strokes.
– For a perfect eye shape, use a small brush to blend a medium tone color from just below the brow arch downwards in a semi-circle motion.
– Use light peach eye shadow as eyelid base.
– Choose lip liner that blends easily with lipstick for that soft glossy look that looks good in photographs too.
– Place the focus on the face either on eyes or on lip and underplay the other with neutral pink or brown shades.
– Thin and small lips look more sensuous with light lip colors while fuller lips can use deep shades.
Wedding day is a fortunate and important day in the life of every bride and it is natural for each one to want to look their extraordinary best, yet retain some of their inherent everyday charm.