- ½ kg cubes of beef
- 2 tablespoon raw papaya (grinded)
- ½ teaspoon Ginger (Adrak) paste
- ½ teaspoon Garlic (Lehsan) paste
- ½ teaspoon salt (according to taste)
- 2 tablespoon Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili (LalMirch) powder
- 1 tablespoon Chopped green chilies
- Serving: 2-3 persons
- Mix together all the spices, yogurt, papaya and coat the beef cubes with the mixture.
- Let it marinate for 5-6 hours but preferably overnight.
- Grill or BBQ over charcoal.
- Serve with naan, raita and mint chutney.
There must be a lot of meat post Eid. The weather is lovely these days it is perfect for an outdoor BBQ. So why not take them meat out and make some Tikka Boti.