- 1 1/4 cups graham crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (10 ounce) packages of Frozen strawberry
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter and press it on to the bottom of a 9inch ungreased pan. Refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- In a blender combine strawberries and cornstarch until smooth. Then put the mixture in a saucepan and boil it. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Set aside 1/3 cup strawberry sauce; cool. Cover and refrigerate remaining sauce for serving.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in milk. Add lemon juice; mix well. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Drop half of the reserved strawberry mixture by 1/2 teaspoon full onto cream cheese layer. Carefully spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over sauce. Drop remaining strawberry sauce by 1/2 teaspoon full on top.
- With a knife, cut through top layer only to swirl strawberry sauce. Bake at 300 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove side of pan.
Thin chilled strawberry sauce with water if desired; serve with cheesecake. Store the cheesecake in the refrigerator.
Strawberry Cheesecake can be prepared at home easily as it involves no baking. The cold and sweetish tangy flavor of this cake blasts in your mouth giving you a heavenly feeling.