- 1 lb of lamb
- Ground pepper
- 2 tbsp of oregano
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- 9 oz of tomato sauce
- 1/2 onion
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 4 pieces of pita bread
- 4 tbsp. of natural yogurt
- 2 oz of tuna
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbsp. of white wine vinegar
- Cut the cucumber and mince it, slice the tomato, slice the onion, mince the garlic as well, chop the lettuce, chop the meat. Season the meat with salt and pepper and add oil.
- Place the minced cucumber and garlic, add two tbsp of white wine vinegar and yogurt, mix and season them with salt and pepper. Add the olive oil and mix everything again.
- Fry the meat in a pan once it is seasoned with salt, pepper and oregano, remove it as soon as it is done.
- Clean the pan and heat it over flame again and toast the pita bread. Once it is toasted, cut it in half to get two servings- Stuff it with the lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Also add the lamb and season it with the sauce. It is ready to enjoy.
Pakistani Souvlaki Recipe.