- Chicken 1 kg
- ginger garlic paste 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli to taste
- Bay leave 3
- Clove 10
- Onion 2
- Cashew nut 1 cup
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Cumin seed 2 tbsp
- Sesame seed 3 tbsp
- Crush cocounut 3 tbsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Saffron 1 tsp
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Rice 500 gm
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Pastry 500 gm
- Boil rice with vinegar and salt.
- In a pan add ghee saute onion in it then add ginger garlic paste.
- Add boilded mutton in it and fry for 5 minutes.
- Put all spices and fry more.
- In another pan roast coconut, cashew nut and sesame with out oil.
- Blend roasted ingredients with yogurt and add in mutton cook for 5 minutes.
- Add saffron milk 4 tbsp and leave.
- In a large pan add rice then mutton again add rice and mutton and saffron and milk cover with lid give steam on slow flame.
- In handi add rice then mutton again rice and saffron milk and cover with thin layer of puffy pastry and bake for 15 minutes.
- When puffy pastry is crispy serve it
Your Shahjahani Biryani is ready.
Shahjahani Biryani is a very special and rich rice dish make this biryani in feast and makes your guest feel very special.