Pakistani Eid recipes are a treat for the whole family on Eid. Pakistani Eid recipes are pretty easy to make but some Pakistani Eid mutton recipes take time to cook as the mutton is not as tender as chicken but it takes less time than beef. Pakistani Eid mutton recipes are delicious in taste but aren’t very healthy as a lot of oil is used to prepare the Pakistani Eid mutton recipes.
• 1 kg mutton meat on the bone or boneless
• 1 cup fresh unsweetened yogurt
• 3-4 tbsps vegetable/ canola/ sunflower cooking oil
• 3 large onions chopped fine
• 2 tsps garlic paste
• 2 tsps ginger paste
• Marinate the main ingredient in yogurt and spices like ginger and garlic.
• then cook in its own juices and a gravy made of onions, lots of tomatoes, green chilies and whole spices like cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, coriander, cumin, etc.
• Mutton Kormas can range from mild to medium hot and taste nice with breads like Chapattis, Parathas or Naans.
Keywords: Eid, Pakistani Eid mutton recipes, Pakistani Eid recipes, mutton
Mutton Korma is a rich and spicy meat curry perfect for Eid. Itâ€™s a delicious non-vegetarian dish and is popularly prepared on the occasion of Eid. Mutton Korma is unique in taste and is popular in Pakistan.