Fatigue, a word or you can say a disease which becomes very common now days. The advancement in science and technology bring fatigue, stress and anxiety to men kind along with facilities and comfort. Now days, everybody face fatigue at any point of his/her life. Causes are numerous but the results are same and common. Unhealthy life style, irregular sleep, imbalance diet and use of alcoholic drinks are the prime factors/causes of fatigue.
It is a fact that healthy or unhealthy, everybody is complaining of fatigue. However the level is different but the disease is common. What is fatigue? Fatigue is commonly known as exhaustion, lethargy or state of mental and physical laziness. If somebody feels any inability to perform or continue functioning of normal or daily activities, it means he/she has physical fatigue. Whereas, mental fatigue results in sleepiness.
Causes of Fatigue:
- According to a medical research, Anemia is the first and major cause of fatigue. People specially women who have anemia can prone to fatigue easily as compare to a healthy person. Deficiency of Hemoglobin leads to fatigue as Hemoglobin (red blood cells) carries oxygen from the lungs to other body parts. So, if you don’t have efficient or required Hemoglobin, thenyou face fatigue.
- Deficiency of essentials minerals (like iron, folic acid, vitamin B15 and essential fats) are another cause of fatigue.
- Over use of caffeine or alcohol. Caffeine and alcoholic are very very dangerous to our mental and physical health. Many of us take them as an energy booster but they are really not. They don’t provide us energy or power but cause fatigue and constant anxiety.
- Unhealthy or irregular eating habits may also cause continuous fatigue. Irregular intervals of food can lower down your body’s immune system and you may face fatigue. The medical research proves that even mild food intolerance can leave you feeling sleepy.
- Sleep disorder is another major cause of fatigue and anxiety. If you are not getting proper sleep, you feel tired and fatigue. People who have snoring problem also face fatigue as snoring disrupt the sleep cycle and as a result you feel constant fatigue, no matter how many hours you sleep each night.
- Beside these major causes, there are other factors also which can cause fatigue like heart disease, sugar, blood pressure problem and thyroid disorders etc.
Tips to fight fatigue:
- First of all, you have to be tested for anemia. If you have anemia then take medicines, balance and nutritious full diet and extra supplements to boost your energy and to overcome fatigue and anxiety.
- Do exercise and physical activities daily. Aerobic exercises, at least 30-40 minutes are must to fight fatigue and to feel fresh and peaceful.
- Take breakfast every day. Don’t skip it any way breakfast serves as an energy booster and gives you energy from the very start of your day. Skipping breakfast drains your energy level and cause constant fatigue.
- Learn stress management. Don’t allow stress to grab you. Stress and anxiety limiting the oxygen to your body and as a result you feel constant fatigue. Do therapies like breathing exercise, meditation and yoga practices to overcome fatigue, anxiety and stress.
- Take proper and peaceful sleep. Make a time table of your sleep and stick on it strictly. Read some book or reading stuff before sleeping. It will bring mental peace to you and hence helps to fight fatigue.
- Always be happy with what you have. Don’t remember the miseries and gloomy things. Always be happy and do something better for others. Do good have good is the real tip to fight with fatigue. Also maintain good relationship with family, friends and surroundings because good and strong relationshis are best way to fight fatigue.
Follow these simple but necessary tips to fight with fatigue and spend a healthy and happy life.
Fatigue is the gift of todayâ€™s fast pace technological era. Everybody is complaining of fatigue, stress and anxiety. It becomes the most common mental and physical disease among people of all ages.