Heart attack is a fatal disease. Thus, heart attack prevention is obligatory to lead a fine quality of life. However, we should know that there are four things that happen right before a heart attack.
- There will be an onset of pain in the chest, or arm or even the elbow or the breast bone just before the heart attack. Besides that, one might feel discomfort radiation to the back, jaw, arm or even throat.
- You get a choking feeling from eating anything or one might experience indigestion before the attack.
- Sweating, nausea, a bit of dizziness or even the feeling of vomiting might appear before heart attack is severe.
- There might be a feeling of extreme weakness, anxiety or shortness of breath if heart attack is about to occur.
The Pakistani health tips need to be built because it is very important to take care of your heart to live a better quality of life. Pakistani people are really fond of fatty and butter rich food therefore, it is necessary to control cholesterol and prevent from the adverse affects of heart attack which can ruin one’s quality of health.
Heart attack prevention tips include the following:
- Quit smoking as soon as you can. If you do not stop smoking then you lungs become prone to lung cancer. This cancer can collapse your inter related systems. Thus, when you smoke heart is at dynamite and the probability of heart attack can increase.
- Obesity can also lead to heart attack. Thus a sensible heart attack prevention tip is to maintain the right amount of weight. Building stamina through exercise proves to be healthy in the sense that it will prevent the fatty deposits on the arteries of the heart.
- The next heart attack prevention tip would be to reduce the level of stress in daily life. This prevention tip is applicable for all types of disease prevention tips. Meditation and yoga helps in reducing stress. Thus, good heart prevention tip for the Pakistani people.
- Anger management is essential when talking about heart prevention tips. This will only shoot the blood pressure of a person thus leading to heart attack.
- Good social support is vital to control the heart attack. Thus this prevention tip is related to the psychological support through which one can prevent a fatal disease like heart attack.
- Ask about aspirin. Many studies have shown that intake of aspirin can help in the prevention of heart attack. Thus, medicine related health tips can be further consulted with the concerned doctor.
In this stressful world today, one needs to take special care of health. Here are health tips regarding the prevention of heart attack and how one can detect if heart attack has occurred.