- 1 1/2 teaspoon Green tea leaves
- Sugar to taste (diabetic patients can use alternative to sugar)
- Some fresh small mintClick to find more about mint leaves (which are at the end of mintClick to find more about mint branch)
- 4 cardamomClick to find more about cardamom
- 4 cups of boiled water
- 1 lemon (few drops per cup)
- Take 5 cups of water in a vessel put it on stove till boil.
- Then put two whole and two crushed cardamomClick to find more about cardamom, boil it for 3 minutes.
- Then put sugar and boil it for more 5 minutes.
- Now put green tea leaves in vessel and turn off the heat.
- Cover vessel with a lid.
- After 5 minutes put the green tea in a tea pot and put mintClick to find more about mint leaves and then cover.
- After two minutes you can pour it to tea cups and then add some drops of lemon to each cup and enjoy!
This winter session try this Green Tea With Mint.