- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 onion
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked, cubed chicken meat
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh pea pods, halved
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, diced
- 6 cups cooked white rice
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and saute until soft, then add chicken and 2 tablespoons soy sauce and stir-fry for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir in carrots, celery, red bell pepper, pea pods and green bell pepper and stir-fry another 5 minutes.
- Then add rice and stir thoroughly.
- Finally, stir in scrambled eggs and 1/3 cup soy sauce, heat through and serve hot.
Chicken fried rice, just like they serve in the restaurants! A stir fry with chicken, rice, soy sauce and veggies like peas, carrots, celery and bell peppers.