- Fine Chicken Mince 250 gm
- 1 Egg
- 2 Teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Flour
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- ½ Cup Ketchup
- 1-2 Spring Onions
- 3-4 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Oil for Frying
- Combine minced chicken, egg, black pepper, salt, ginger garlic paste, flour and corn flour. Mix these ingredients well in a bowl.
- Then make small balls of the mixture and fry in oil.
- Separately heat oil in pan and add ginger garlic paste. Then add tomato ketchup, vinegar, sugar, salt, black pepper and sauté.
- Add chicken balls to it and mix well. Serve Hot
Serves: 3-4 Persons
Chinese food is the yummiest but very expensive as well. But now you can make Chinese food at home which will cost you less and it will be delicious if made with this easy recipe.