1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp yogurt
1 tbsp double cream
1tbsp ginger garlic paste
3 green cardamoms
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
2 green chillies finely chopped
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp Cheddar cheese
- Marinate boneless chicken pieces with lemon juice and salt
- Blend yogurt with half of the butter, cream, ginger garlic paste, cardamoms, cumin, nutmeg, chillies, oil, and cheese into a smooth paste
- Pour over the chicken, making it all well coated, and marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Take 4 – 6 wooden skewers and soak them in cold water for 15 minutes to prevent burning.
- Skewer the chicken and barbecue and grill under a preheated grill for 10 minutes on each sid
- until light brown and cooked or simply bake in a preheated 180°C / 350°F / gas mark 4 oven for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Halfway through cooking brush with the remaining melted butter
- Serve hot by pouring fresh cream over.
Chicken Malai Tikka is most tempting meal of Pakistani region that people love to eat around every season.