- ½ Kg beef Pasanday (filets)
- 2 Tablespoon unripe papaya (grinded)
- 1 Teaspoon ginger (Adrak) paste
- 1 Teaspoon garlic (Lehsan) paste
- 1 Teaspoon salt (according to taste)
- 2 Tablespoon yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon chili (Lal Mirch) powder OR 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1 Tablespoon oil (Preferably mustard oil)
- Mix all the spices, yogurt and papaya and coat beef with it.
- Leave to marinate overnight. Barbeque over charcoal or you can also bake it in oven.
- For garnishing use onion rings, ginger, green chilies and lemon juice.
Serving: 4 Persons
Serve with Naan and Mint Chutney.
Bihari kababs are really spicy and yummy and to make it more interesting you can also wrap them in a paratha to make a bihari paratha roll if you want.