- 250 Grams potatoes
- ½ Cup of diced tomato
- 2-3 Onions sliced (rough form)
- 1 Cup of boondi (see note) or besan pakoray
- 1 Cup of pre-boiled chick peas
- 1-2 Green chilies – chopped.
- 1/2 Cup of chopped fresh coriander (Dhaniya) leaves.
- Papri (chips made of dough)
- Salt according to taste
- 2 Cup plain rice pops crispy (murmuray)
- 1-2 Cup Sweet Imli chutney
- 1 Kg Yogurt whipped
- Chaat masala as required
- Boil potatoes till they are soft, peel and dice them. In a bowl mix potato, tomato, sliced onions, dhaniya, green chilies, boondi and chick peas.
- Keep the chutney and yogurt in separate bowls to add accordingly.
- Take another bowl and mix papri and rice crispies. You can also add corn flakes to make it crunchier.
While serving in a plate. Add the vegetable mixture, top it with dry ingredients mixture, and add yogurt, chaat masala and chutney according to your taste.
A little munching is a must in winters. Bhel puri is a perfect idea of snacking.