Good health helps us achieve a high quality of life. Fitness and exercise are just two sides of the same coin. Whether our goal is to tone, get strong, gain muscle, heal from an injury, or participate in a sport activity, we need to feed our muscles! It’s even important to feed our muscles when we are on a weight loss plan to get better health.
Some fitness tips we should remember when trying to get better health:
- Make it a daily challenge to find ways to exercise your body. Climb stairs if given a choice between that and escalators or elevators.
- Avoid the obvious such as fried foods, burgers and other fatty meats for better health.
- Quit smoking for better health.
- When seeing red, think pink clouds….then float on them; reduce stress in your life
- Have a purpose for superior health. Be excited when you wake up each morning
- Snack on nuts the most nutrient dense food in the world.
- Fitness comes when you learn to live; you live, you learn
- Two important points people tend to minimize in exercise are stretching and warming up. These are a must.
- Be sure that you are giving your body ample rest time between exercises. One should not exercise the same muscles in the same manner every day.
As people strive to manage their fitness and health, consumers have been bombarded with the latest miracle weight-loss supplements and diet programs. Many of these options offer a quick fitness, as opposed to a balanced approach to enhanced health.
To live a healthy life it is very important to aware what is good for you and what isn’t.
To live a healthy life it is very important to aware what is good for you and what isnâ€™t.