Health is wealth and to achieve that wealth one has to be positively active mentally and physically. To stay healthy, here are some interesting Pakistani health and fitness tips, which are easy and can be useful in our daily lives.
1. Move More: To stay healthy one has to find ways to move body. Pakistani health tips are to climb stairs, leave your chair in breaks, chase your kids, toss balls with friends, mow the lawn and clean your room. Moving your limbs is not only a healthy tool but stress buster also.
2. Cut Fat: Avoid fatty foods; eat dairy products, fruits and vegetables to stay healthy. To stay healthy, dairy products like cheese, cottage cheese, milk and cream should be eaten in low fat versions. Nuts and sandwich meats, mayonnaise, margarine, butter and sauces should be eaten in limited amounts.
3. Quit Smoking: Do not smoke, eat gums if you feel it has become a ‘must’ habit. Beware. Warn your children of the false romance or ‘tough guy’ stance of Hollywood smokers. For a healthy life, Pakistani teens should follow this Pakistani healthy tip. Smoking causes cancer. Think positive and adopt healthy attitude to life.
4. Reduce Stress: Stress comes in different forms. Pakistani men should think positive thoughts and spend 30 minutes of the day doing their favourite healthy activity like walking on the beach or in a park; read a good book; visit a friend; play with your dog; listen to soothing music; watch a funny movie. To stay healthy, get a massage, a facial or a haircut. Count one to ten before losing temper.
5. Avoid Pollution: Another important Pakistani health tip
is to avoid smoke-filled rooms, high traffic areas, breathing in highway fumes and exercising near busy thoroughfares.
6. Wear Seat Belt: For a healthy and long living always tie seat belt which alleviate potential injuries and add endurance to life. By following this Pakistani health tip, one can stay active, safe and fit.
7. Floss Your Teeth: For a healthy living, floss your teeth and be your body’s boss. Pakistani people who floss tend to be more, healthy than people who don’t?
8. Avoid excessive cold drinks: Drinking too many cold drinks can cause liver and kidney disease and cancer. Pakistani health tip of the day is to drink eight glass of water a day to stay healthy and happy.
9. Keep a Positive Mental Outlook: To stay healthy and well there is a definitive connection. So always carry a positive and healthy thought for the day.
10. Choose Your Parents Well: The link between genetics and health is a powerful one. Respect and love your parents. Stay in touch with them or be with them. For healthy life, be with your parents in hours of need and stay connected.
Health is wealth and to achieve that wealth one has to be positively active mentally and physically. To stay healthy, here are some interesting Pakistani health and fitness tips, which are easy and can be useful in our daily lives