1. When did you launch your label?
2. What is your design philosophy?
Our Design Philosophy is finding the beauty in everything. We create Attractive designs with bold themes. Expressing and interpreting Tradition with contemporary aesthetic forms. Dedicating to perfection in refined craftsman ship. Pursuing subtlety and fineness in every details of our masterpiece.
3. What is your product range?
We design Formal, Semi Formal, Party wear, Pret and Bridal.
4. Do you think it’s difficult for newcomers to break into the market considering how competitive the fashion industry has become?
Yes there is problem but if you have something different to share it will not be difficult.
5. How important do you think PR and marketing activities are essential for brand building?
Yes these are basics tools of Brand Building. You need these tool to stay alive in the market.
6. What is your opinion of Fashion Fair?
A very good platform for designers to come and show there work, were u meet with different set of peoples.
7. What role do you think events such as Fashion Fair play in promoting fashion brands like yourself?
I think these fashion fair help us to build new clientele.
8. Where does Iquera’s couture see itself in the next 5 years?
In next five year we wanted to be a successful brand that has its foundation built on the new ideas, creation and trust of its beloved clients.
9. How do you think the fashion industry has transformed in the last 5 years?
Its transformed into a very competitive market with lot of designers and there creations.
10. What advice would you give someone wanting to enter the industry?
Do your homework before entering the industry, don’t criticize others and respect your seniors.
Read about the design philosophy and craftsmanship of Iquera Couture in this exclusive interview with Fashion Central.