Wonderful tips for acne home remedies
Acne is a term used for clogged pores, pimples, and sometimes deeper lumps (referred to as cysts or nodules). Most of these result on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders and upper arms. While acne is usually relegated to the teenage population, adults of any age can get acne. Acne is not life threatening, but can cause permanent scarring and emotional distress if not treated properly.
There are too many acne fighting products on the market to count, and the majority of them simply do not work. However, there are some that do work quite well. The problem is that many people who suffer from acne will spend quite a bit of time and money trying to find the best acne treatments. Teenagers often outgrow acne before they find a treatment that works.
There are any numbers of things one can find at home to use as an acne home remedy. For starters, use a natural antiseptic, non-oily face wash. Avoid oily cosmetics and cosmetics containing sodium chloride.
Tips for acne home remedies:
• Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder to infected area.
• Grind nutmeg with milk and apply on infected areas.
• Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply to pimples.
• Mix 1 teaspoon groundnut oil with 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice to prevent blackheads.
• Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for treatment of pimples, insect bites, and eczema.
• Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water. Apply to blackheads.
• Make a paste of turmeric powder in mint juice. Apply to infected area. Wash off after 20-30 minutes.
• Make a paste of salt in vinegar. Apply to pimples. Wash off after 20-30 minutes.
Acne is a term used for clogged pores, pimples, and sometimes deeper lumps (referred to as cysts or nodules). Most of these result on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders and upper arms.