When it comes to summer preparation, skin care is very essential aspect. Welcome summer by taking special care of your skin. With summer skin care tips you don’t have to worry at all about the humidity, sun, heat and sweat. Summer skin care tips will take care of all that.
Summer skin care tips basically focus on proper cleansing and usage of natural ingredients such as vegetables and fruits. Include these in your diet and also apply them regularly to get a glowing healthy skin in summer.
- Wash your face with a mild face wash. Avoid fairness face washes in summer as they have bleach in them which enhances sun damage effect on skin.
- Never go to sleep with makeup. In summers, wash your makeup thoroughly, cleanse you face with a facial cleanser and then use a toner for complete skin care.
- Use a sun block. Do not use heavy 100 spf sun creams because they form a thick layer on your face and do not let your skin breathe.
- Drink green tea regularly. This will bring natural glow and green tea enhances sun protection. It helps the skin to combat harmful uv rays.
- Drink lots and lots of fresh juices and eat ample vegetables and fruits.
- Apply vegetables and fruits on your face. You can make tomato juice and apply on your face and wash after 20 minutes. You can do the same with cucumber. You can also rum potato slices on your face.
Summer skin care needs just a little bit of effort but will give you best results. These summer skin care tips are very easy to follow. Just a little bit change in your diet and a little effort to apply natural items to your face. Water melon is a gift in summers. Follow these summer skin care tips and eat loads of water melon to get best results.
Summer skin care tips will fight the harmful sun and humidity to make your skin healthy and fresh. Eat fruits and vegetables to take care of your skin. Clean your face properly and drink green tea.