While it is superb to have a manicure in the beauty salon it is not always achievable. For times when you can’t go to a professional manicure spa this is the version of a mini manicure spa. It will take 15 minutes or less and your hands will look and feel awesome. Manicure for perfect hands
Steps to do a manicure spa at home:
- Wash you hands
- get rid of any nail polish you may have
- Mix the oil, essential oil and sugar this is the best manicure tip for a good manicure
- File your nails to your preferred shape
- In the sink scrub your hands
- Wash it out with water only, and dry the hands
- sink your hands in warm water for about 5 minutes
- Now press on your cuticles with the orange stick
- softly apply some oil or cream to the nail and massage the cuticles
- damp one of the towels and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds – it has to get warm
- Wrap the towel around your hands and leave it on for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Apply the base coat nail polish wait for a minute or 2 and apply one coat of you color wait 3 minutes and apply second coat.
While it is superb to have a manicure in the beauty salon it is not always achievable.