You want to know how to make your hair long and healthy? There is no formula introduced that make your hair long in one day. However there are many ways to stimulate your hair growth in a healthy way. I formulated a guide for you that will make your hair long and healthy.
1. First of all follow a healthy life style if you want to get healthy and long hair. You should aim to eat plenty of food that is enriched in protein and vitamins. Be sure to add vitamin C and vitamin B in particular. Adding multi-vitamins make your hair look healthy and strong.
You need to eat fresh vegetables and fruits. Health is an important factor in hair growth. People who are suffering from vitamin deficiencies and unhealthy diets can suffer from dry and brittle hair. Drink plenty of water to have healthy hair.
2. In order to have healthy and long hair it is necessary to trim hair after every one month. In this way you can get rid of split ends. Doing this make your hairs appear much healthier. Trim means to cut hair ¼ or ½ inches and nothing more.
3. Oiling is also best way to get healthy and long hair. Use olive oil or coconut oil one hour ago before going to take a bath. Oiling stimulates the blood circulation which results in hair growth.
4. Choose shampoo and conditioner according to your hair type. There is shampoo and conditioner yet introduced who claim to accelerate hair growth in minimum time unless it is prescribed by physician or hair expert.
5. When you shampoo your hair you should manipulate your hair vigorously. It is important that your scalp should be clean for hair growth. Massage your scalp for about two to five minutes while applying shampoo or conditioner to your hair.
Stimulating blood circulation through massage is the best proven way to accelerate the hair growth. Brushing also stimulate the blood circulation but make sure to use brush with soft bristles and don’t use brush so often. After taking a bath don’t use towel to dry your hair. Instead use a paper towel to dry them.
6. Use a comb with wide and soft bristles. If you use hair brush then you must replace it by comb having wide bristles. It can prevent hair breakage. Do remember to not brush your hair when they are wet. When hairs are wet they are more elastic and easily cause breakage. Brush your hair through your fingers or wide toothed comb. Don’t tie your hair when they are wet. Otherwise it can lead to breakage.
7. Don’t wash your hair every day. Daily shampoo or conditioning remove necessary natural oils from scalp and reduce elasticity which cause hair breakage and also make your hair dry and frizzy. Consider washing your hair every other day instead.
8. Stay away from blow dryers and flat iron. If necessary then minimize the use of heat styling. Heat damage hair and can lead to hair loss also. Also minimize the use of chemical treatments like perming, dying and lightening your hair.
9. Growing out hair is a long process. By following abovementioned steps you can have the length you desire in no time.
Do you want to have long and healthy hair and looking for guide? Well! You donâ€™t have to worry. Here is a guideline that is especially generated for you so that you can look more beautiful with your gorgeous long and healthy hairs.