- Determine the cause of your white hairs
The most common reason of white hairs is the inheritance through genes. If your parents or immediate family relatives have white hair at early age, this might be the reason of your problem.
- Take care of your health
The healthier you are, the more efficient your body system can function. If your body functions are working efficiently, your body will be able to perform all the normal processes including growing hair etc. You can prevent having white hairs by taking proper diet and adopting healthy eating habit. Moreover, avoiding stress and refraining from smoking will also help you battling white hairs.
- See a doctor
Consult a doctor about your white hairs’ problem so that you may get help to know about potential causes of white hairs. A competent physician can also suggest your helpful ways to prevent white hairs in the future.
- Deal with white hairs you already have
- In some cases, white hairs will fall out over time
- If you are going for covering your white hairs with hair dye, always pick up a good brand.
- Before dying your hair, consider the potential hazards such as damaged hair, weakened hair, hair falling etc.
- Don’t try to pluck white hairs, as it could risk more growing.
Now you don't have to worry about white hair as a teenager. If your white hairs are annoying you, you can deal with the problem in smart and simple ways by taking care of your health and fitness.