Before the festive season, we all want our skin to come out clear and radiant. Exfoliation is an important part of skincare routine.
I have always believed in taking care of my skin with natural ingredients. In this article, I am sharing a face scrub with avocado and oats that is good for all skin types and would help you get clear and glowing skin. Check out how you can make this pack-scrub all by yourself.
Oats act very well as a scrub. The fine beads of oats smoothly cleanse the face. It is an effective ingredient for dry skin, and removes dull, patchy skin easily. It also gives a glow to dull face with a soft texture. It removes dead skin cell and blackheads to make skin smooth.
Avocado contains healthy fats that provides rich nourishment to skin and treats dry skin problems easily. It adds a clear healthy glow to repair the skin’s texture. It is full of antioxidants like vitamin C and E which are super effective to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It also protects skin from sun damage and removes tan. Even, it can prevent and treats acne too.
Honey’s antibacterial properties make it an excellent cleanser. Honey is called as a natural bleach so it can dramatically fade the scar or pimple marks. It provides rich hydration to skin as well.
1. First you need to smash some avocado and make a smooth paste.
2. Then take 2 tsp of oats in a bowl and add 1 tsp of avocado paste to it. Mix these well.
3. Then add ½ tsp of honey to give it a good mix and it helps to glide the scrub well on skin.
4. Scrub is ready and without any delay apply it directly on your face and gently massage it over your skin for 5-10 minutes.
5. You can also keep it as a mask for around 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.