Your eyes are windows to the world around you. That is why it’s of paramount importance that you should take proper care of your eyes to ensure that they stay healthy for years to come. Working ladies more prone to the eye infections due to the polluted environments and summers hot sunrays, they need extra eye care tips to prevent from eye problems in this season.
Basic eye care tips for working women
• Dip a cotton pad in a cup of rose water for whole night. Strain this in the morning and add 1 cup of plain water in this water. Splash your eyes with this water or wash them with the help of an eyecup which is available in the market.
• Mix 2-4 drops of castor oil with rose water, dip cotton pads and place these soaked pads on the eyelids for 10 to 15 minutes. Eye burns and other problems will be reduced with its continuous use.
• Splash the eyes with little tea solution once in a week, thoroughly strained and cooled for 2 to 3 minutes in cotton patches place on your eyes.
• Place cucumber slices for an hour on the eyelids for 10 to 15 minutes and relax, it will result with very pleasant coolness in your eyes.
Deep eye care tips
Clean your contacts
It doesn’t matter how often you use your eye contacts a few times in a week or every day you must keep them clean. The reason behind is that dirty contact lenses can lead you to eye irritation and allergies. When your eyes are irritated, you’re more likely to itch or scratch them with your hands, such activity can brittle your eye irritation.
Healthy eating results with healthy eyes
• Most important eye care tip what people might not realize some times is that your diet directly affects the health of your eyes
and the quality of your vision. Diets high in green vegetables are especially helpful because many vegetables provide you with lutein, an antioxidant that helps prevent damage to the retina from environmental pollution.
• Protein and Vitamin A are also equally important to maintain healthy eyes, with protein in the form of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin A rich foods are highly valuable, One of the best sources of protein and omega-3s is fish and vitamin A enrich vegetable is carrot. Everyone doesn’t like fish, but it’s worth eating for the health benefits alone.
Throw away old makeup
A use full eye care tip is to refrain from old makeup. Everybody knows makeup has an expiration date. There’s good reason for this, if you use old, expired cosmetics around your eyes, you develop a risk of irritation around your eyes. It’s also a good rule of thumb to thoroughly wash off eye makeup
before going to bed. When makeup isn’t removed properly it may get deeper into your pores and can actually result in an eye infection, allergy or irritation.
Final eye care tip
Keep in mind if you notice any obvious changes in your vision, or how your eyes generally feel, please call your doctor. The best way to treat any medical issue with your eyes is to get a jump on issue as quickly as possible.
Eyes need extra care with changing seasons; working ladies because of big exposure outside may cause eye infections and problems. Certain eye care tips may facilitate you to take good care of your eyes in summer.