In Pakistan majority of women are not supposed to go to the beauty salons regularly. For many it is unaffordable to buy skin care products and to have expensive beauty treatments to get glowing skin. There are some useful skin care tips for you to have glowing skin in natural ways.
Tips For Glowing Skin
Exfoliation, first of the entire most important tip for glowing skin is exfoliation. Dead skin cells make your skin dull and lifeless; in their presence forget about the glowing skin. Exfoliation is a process to remove dead skin cells. Exfoliation products are available in the market, but there is a natural remedy to exfoliate dead skin cells.
- 1 table spoon salt mix with half cup of cold milk, stir it for a while then with cotton ball apply it on your face. Rub it in circular motion on your skin with gentle hands for 10 min then again apply the mixture leave it for 5 min and rinse it. It will remove dead skin cells.
An important tip for glowing skin is cleansing. Pollutants, dirt and makeup particles clog the pores, for glowing skin it is essential to unclog them and cleansing is a tool to unclog them. Cleansing promotes the blood circulation in your skin and results in glowing and healthy skin.
- Vinegar is best for cleansing; yogurt is also a cleaning agent. Take one tea spoon of vinegar mix it with 1 table spoon of yogurt, apply it on your face, massage for 5 minutes and wash it with warm water. It is best to use before going to bed.
Improve Your Eating Habit
People become what, what they eat. In tips for glowing skin it is essential to eat right. Vitamins keep the skin healthy and glowing.
- Vitamin A is good for health of your skin. The food items that contain vitamin A are, sweet potatoes, carrots, milk, eggs, and apricots these are rich source to get vitamin A.
- Vitamin C is responsible for making collagen which is your skin support structure. It may prevent you from wrinkles. You can get vitamin C from citrus fruits and vegetables.
- Nuts and salmon are rich with omega3 fats which are responsible to absorb vitamins in your body.
- Drink lots of water.
Improve Your Life Style
Life style also affects the health of your skin. To get glowing skin make sure that
- You are having 6 to 8hrs sleep.
- Sun rays are responsible for dullness of your skin; add sun block in your daily routine.
- Oxygen gives life and glow to your skin, exercise provides oxygen into your body. Make sure that you are doing exercise thrice in a weak.
Women are interested to have glowing skin. They put lots of effort and money to get glowing skin, there are few simple but beneficial skin glowing steps for you.